apply to the
The NOTO Arts and Entertainment District seeks individuals who are committed to helping NOTO achieve its vision as a “vibrant and prospering arts and entertainment district that is a community partner and regional leader” to consider service as a Board member. Person’s interested in Board service do not need to have a direct connection to the district. Board service requires a commitment of time, talent, and treasure.
- Attend regularly scheduled and special Board meetings. Notify in advance of planned absence.
- Attend committee meetings or task groups as scheduled.
- Participate in at least one NOTO sponsored event and/or Arts Center activity.
- Contribute expertise to at least one standing committee.
- Provide volunteer or professional services as appropriate.
- Contribute to resource development efforts through personal and professional connections, serve on special project committees that raise funds, and/or by attending fund raising events.
- Commit financially to the NOTO Arts and Entertainment District (at minimum, a Friend of NOTO membership is required).
Persons interested in service must complete the online application. A current Board member or staff will contact the applicant for a general discussion of Board needs and service. Applicants will be reviewed at the October Board meeting. If selected, Board service starts in January with a three-year commitment.