NOTO encourages vendors to be part of the arts and entertainment community by showing and selling as temporary vendors. We want to make sure the experience is good for the vendor, NOTO businesses, and visitors. Individuals selling arts, crafts and similar products, as well as food vendors utilizing small carts or stands, have various options for set-up. Food trucks, trailers or similar vehicles whose exclusive use is for the preparation and serving of food or drink can reserve special locations intended for those vehicles. All food vendors, regardless of size, must have necessary licenses, such as a Mobile Food Vendors license issued by the City of Topeka or a Liquor Caterer License issued by the Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control.

Market Areas

Sidewalk or Transient

Food Trucks


Skip to content